B/HERT membership is for private and public businesses who value innovation and education in their operations and in their workforce; industry bodies; professional associations; tertiary institutions; research institutions.
- Members are invited to attend B/HERT round tables, ministerial lunches, fora and conferences and are able to offer feedback directly to government in policy development and implementation.
- Members benefit from B/HERT's role as a knowledge broker. This creates opportunities to extend links in research activities between sectors, provides input into curriculum content and improves access to graduates.
- Members are in a position to shape issues of interest to their organisation and/or to the business/education community through B/HERT's high quality round tables/seminars/conferences. These also provide excellent opportunities for networking and research collaboration.
- Members receive invitations to the Annual B/HERT Awards traditionally presented by the Minister for Education who supports the significance of outstanding collaborative projects between business and higher education.
- Members gain excellent opportunities for knowledge transfer and outreach through improved collaborations and relationships.
- Business is provided opportunities to exploit university expertise and to promote more productive university engagement (eg customised development programs for executives or staff, business reviews, assistance in workforce development issues, participation in student placement/research programs, sponsorship of postgraduate).
- Members receive Invitations to participate in national and local programs, speak at conferences and host national events.
- Members are invited to attend the Distinguished Speaker Series where notable leaders of the business community address topical interests. Vice-Chancellors/CEOs/senior personnel mingle and connect areas of mutual interest.
- Businesses (private and public) who value innovation and education in their operations and in their workforce;
- Industry bodies;
- Professional associations;
- Tertiary institutions;
- Research institutions.
Our Board is chaired by Ken Boal and comprises vice-chancellors and CEOs and senior representatives from industry.
Annual organisational membership costs $8500 plus GST. The rate for SMEs and small professional organisations is negotiable depending upon size.
Please direct any enquiries about joining B/HERT to email@example.com or 03 9953 3426.